At Kanarek Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, we are committed to providing the highest level of healthcare for allergy, asthma and related diseases, while showing the highest level of respect for each and every patient. We will explain and educate to insure that you understand the diagnosis and the treatment of your disease. Your health will show improvement due to the time we spend in educating you about how to best care for yourself. Come in and you will see how much we care.
Be healthy. Be comfortable. Breathe easy. Enjoy life.
Colds and infections are the leading trigger of asthma flare ups. Since winter break is over and school has started, children and adults will have more asthma exacerbation. Make sure you are taking your maintenance medication prescribed for asthma.
- Monday and Tuesday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (Nurse Practitioner only)
- Thursday and Friday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Our office is closed for lunch from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. daily
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.