If you find that our Conditions We Treat section doesn’t answer all of your questions, or if you would like to schedule an appointment with our office, please contact us. Our team is at your service!
Send Us a Message:
Dr. Henry J. Kanarek – Allergy, Asthma & Immunology
4601 W. 109th Street
Overland Park, KS 66211
We are located one block south of the Roe exit off of Interstate 435. Our offices are in the Foxhill Medical building located on the southeast corner directly across the street from YRC Freight.
- Phone: 913-451-8555
- Fax: 913-327-8553
- Email Dr. Kanarek’s office: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nursing concerns, questions, or medication refills: email@example.com
- Billing concerns or questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday and Tuesday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Wednesday – 9:00 am to 3:00 pm (Nurse Practitioner only)
- Thursday and Friday – 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
No appointment is necessary to visit our office during our shots hours on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. We do not do allergy injections on Wednesdays. See our open injection hours below:
- 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Closed for lunch daily from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
Or you can fill out the contact form below and a member of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible.
NOTE: Please do not use this form for scheduling requests or changes or urgent medical situations – simply call the office number above during our business hours so we can better serve you.