For Individuals & Family Members Living with Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
Saturday, May 12, 2018
9:00 AM – 3:00 PM*
Courtyard Kansas City at Briarcliff
400 North Mulberry Drive, Kansas City, MO 64116
Learn the latest about diagnosis and treatment of primary immunodeficiency diseases and meet others in the discussion sessions. Visit sponsor exhibits to find out about products and services. Come, be a part of the IDF community!
• IDF – Dedicated to the PI Community
• Immune System Basics
• Understanding Immunological Testing for PI
• Immunizations: The Risks & Benefits
• Ask the Medical Experts: Your Questions About PI Answered
• Health Insurance: Obtaining & Maintaining Coverage
• Person-to-Person Discussion Sessions for Individuals with PI & Caregivers
• Adults, Young Adults, Parents & Spouses/Partners/Friends
• Selina Gierer, DO – Kansas University Medical Center
• Henry Kanarek, MD – Kanarek Asthma, Allergy & Immunology
• Jay Portnoy, MD – Children’s Mercy – Kansas City
• Nikita Raje, MD – Children’s Mercy – Kansas City
Additional presenters to be announced.
Contact 800-296-4433 or email@example.com.
There is no cost for this meeting. However, registration is required. Lunch is provided. Free onsite parking.
*Registration & sponsor exhibits begin at 9:00 AM. Sessions begin at 9:30 AM.